WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quilt Shop Hop - part 2

Here are shots of "the booty"! Bonnie's pile on the table below. She was very focused and didn't go crazy (as much as she could have!).



Kristie was interested in getting alot of ideas from patterns & books - and I think she did quite well! We can't wait to start working on new projects.

My pile here on the floor was insanely huge and I was afraid to go home with it! However, my husband was happy for me and even drove me over to the MIL's to show and tell!

So - after a long day of shopping and then eating, we decided to put on the PJ's and go downstairs to play pool and checkers.

How much trouble could we get into playing pool and checkers in our pajamas? ....

No comments: