WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Sunday, April 6, 2008

the Haircut

After a lot of fretting about it, I finally went and got the ding dang hair cut off. Yes - it was frumpy and unattractive and having my hair in a pony tail 24/7 was getting kind of old. So, ta-da!
Here are some not very good photos of the new hair cut. It doesn't show the new highlights, which are very nice in my humble opinion. However, this will give you an idea of how very MUCH was cut off! And I am learning to use a new styling utensil: the flat iron. Interesting that you can create curls with this thing provided you master the wrist flick - which I have not yet managed... (practicing every day). I do like it and it is fast and fluffy! I'm not sure if Tim likes it, but it isn't on his head, so there....

Another note on appearance, since we looking at ME today. Soon, there will be an announcement involving teeth, their placement (incorrect alignment), and rearrangement. So, I'm thinking that to build the suspense and anticipation I will start dropping hints. Consider this one dropped!

No comments: