WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Friday, April 11, 2008

Playing with blog settings

OK! I have now completely changed the appearance of this blog (about 4 times so far) and this is what I ended up with. Those who saw the old layout, please let me know if you like this one better! The more I play with Blogger, the more I understand what I'm doing -- at least I think I do - LOL.

TGIF!!! I thought Friday would never get here this week! I have big plans to be sequestered away in the "quilting studio" and finishing up some little half done things. I will finish the May wallhanging (she says firmly to self). Then, I have some secret little projects to get started - one of which must be done before May 5th!! (I have a niece that knows what May 5th is!!) hint hint Jessica!!

Here's hoping for a fabulous weekend for everyone!

No comments: