WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Something fun from Pattie...

Here's something fun that I read about on Pattie's blog:

The rules: All you have to do is Google your first name with the word 'needs' behind it, and post the first 10 results. Here's what Google listed, although I had to use the second & third pages to come up with ten:

Wow, the very first thing that came up was kind of rude so I don't think I will count it, but if you want to know what it said, look here ( sounds hurtful to me!!)

1. Becky needs a bullet in her head. (no, I really don't think that would be helpful at all!)
2. Becky needs friends, not boyfriends! (Oh yes - I completely agree)
3. Becky needs an exorcism. (not that I'm aware of... maybe that is one of the symptoms?)
4. Becky needs a psychiatrist. (been there, done that)
5. Becky needs a home. (I have a good one, thanks very much)
6. Becky needs good/clever ideas. (Yes, I could always use some of these)
7. Becky needs a special saddle. (maybe I do if I were to go horseback riding)
8. Becky needs a secret life because her real life is often so overwhelming and frustrating. (sometimes it is, but I'm not sure I need to go to the extreme of a "secret life". LOL)
9. Becky needs needs to be disciplined. (First tell me what I did wrong!)
10. Becky needs information about this. (Yes, I need to know what "this" is...)

So, if you want to try it just for kicks, let me know how it turned out in the comments!
Have fun!
See 'ya later,
Becky

2 comments:

Pattie said...

I'm glad you passed on that first one. That's just sick.

But the rest of them -- hysterical! And I agree: a bullet in the head would not be helpful AT all, unless one couldn’t find that special saddle. :-)

B.T.Bear (esq.) said...

I cud hav a littol saddol for Scooter an put on my cowboy hat an go yeeeharrrr an we cud gallop rown yor lownge an mayke yu larff as we rownd evrywun else up!

Yeeeeeeeeeharrrrrrrrr!

:@D