I have a long list of blogs that I like to follow. Some of them are humorous, some all about quilting and crafty stuff, and of course, some are about Nebraska Football. It seems like most of them all have a theme they stick to for all of their posts. So, I was thinking that my blog is really kind of theme-less – and wondering if I should be concerned about that.
Of course, when I start thinking (not only is there smoke involved), there are lots of “me’s” thinking at the same time in my head. A few of those thoughts:
· Who cares what other blogs do?
· This blog is mostly for friends and family to know what’s going on with us
· The Funny blogs are my favorites to read, does that make me shallow?
· I don’t post every day, does that make me a bad blogger?
· I’m not sure I could pick just one theme…
· My blog is boring
· I don’t have many readers (should that bother me?)
· I like cheese
· Some bloggers rant and use foul language, my mother reads this so I won’t
· I need to find some pictures – blog posts are dull without pictures
So – hmmmm, to theme or not to theme, that is the question?? Is it better to have themed and lost than never to have themed at all?? Somebody stop me! Help! Anyone???...Buehler?