WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Friday, August 8, 2008

Four Seasons Summer Quilt Swap - Finished


Four Seasons Summer
Originally uploaded by daviskidsmom
I received my quilt from Brandy in Texas and the photo is from her (because it is better than those I tried to take, and now the quilt is hanging in my cubicle). She did a great job with my color choices of purple & green!! And, she even hand-quilted it! I guess she had a really tough time and this was the 3rd quilt she made before deciding it was "the one". Thank you so much Brandy! I love it and think you did a beautiful job.

2 comments:

BumbleVee said...

hey Becky..... a man with no shins... Tony

Toe and Knee...no shins in between....get it?

Marilyn Robertson said...

The Four Seasons quilt you received is fantastic!