WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

The Sisters Quilt Show (and lots of pictures)

What can I say? Every single building had quilts hung up on the outside and the inside, too! The town had gorgeous flower baskets hanging everywhere, the streets were roped off to keep those of us oohing and ahing and walking with cameras from being run over (and in my case, it's a good thing! I was running around like a butterfly!)




I took pictures of these western looking quilts (and a fish one) for my Dad - not mention the fact that they were beautiful and amazing.






Too many to exclaim over, so the rest of this post will be pictures! These are my favorites:


So - what can I say to top that? Except that in during the 4 days of our trip I took about 200 pictures, so consider yourselves lucky I was able to narrow it down a little! LOL
BY THE WAY - IF YOU CLICK ON THE PICTURES, IT WILL OPEN A WINDOW AND SHOW THEM LARGER FOR MORE DETAIL! REALLY WORTH DOING ON THE QUILT SHOTS!!


5 comments:

BumbleVee said...

top left is my fav Becky.

The little dragon on my blog was made for me from a pattern. I will find out for you who the pattern is by and let you know.. all I know for sure is that it is an Aussie gal. My friend Maggi sent for it....

emi said...

Hey, I was there, too! Did you see the $30,000 Fish Quilt? That was a fun weekend.

I even know where Meridian is. I used to live in New Plymouth back when dirt was new...

Jen said...

I am envious of you being in the presence of so many beautiful quilts!

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Please pass on the word as I'm going to have a different giveaway every week - something for everyone. Check back on Friday to see who the winner is.

Pattie said...

Hi Becky -

Welcome home!

Was this the Sisters quilt show in Oregon I keep hearing about? Wow - it looks fantastic, wherever it took place! How wonderful to be surrounded by beautiful weather and even prettier quilts! I’m amazed at the craftsmanship.

PS - Did you send me an invite to join Good Reads, by chance?

Marilyn Robertson said...

Thanks for the quilt show! What a fun place to go!