First - I made this block for my quilt group project. I wasn't 100% sure about it as it was supposed to go with a lady's "primitive" theme, and my husband thought it was too "finished looking" and that the border square didn't blend with the other blocks that had been made so far. So, back to the drawing board.... I really liked the watering can idea, so I kept that and this is what I ended up with:
I think it turned out cute and I tried to make it have that "prim" look. I'm not good at primitive, it isn't my style at all, but I think this one blended in OK with the rest of the blocks for this project. I hope the next one I get will be easier for me... The meeting is tonight, so I'll know soon!
And - at last I finished my Four Seasons Quilt Swap Summer quilt... completely quilted, added binding and label! I am going to take it tonight for "show and tell" at our group meeting, then will mail it in the morning. Yippee! I think it turned out pretty, I hope my person likes it, too!