WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Monday, May 12, 2008

I forgot the cord...

Here I am in my cubicle at work during lunch time. I'm all set to blog like the wind because there is lots to tell. I reach into my bag of stuff and get out my camera, but Alas!! I realize with a sinking sensation in the pit of my stomach that there is no CORD in the bag. Phooey!! And blogs without pictures are just no fun in my opinion.

So, I guess I'll just make a list of what is to come when I get my act together with camera, cord and computer all in one place:
  • the Pick of the Litter! (Hotrod/Bike show to raise funds for the Humane Society)
  • Before and After -
  • Victor's Hogs N Horns Ride
  • Flowers!!

I hope everyone had a great Mother's Day weekend! I sure did - the Wee Beasties (with the help of their Grandparents) gave me a gift certificate to Barnes & Nobles!! Awesome!! My husband took me to buy flowers to start filling my many pots and hanging baskets, so I spent yesterday morning up to my elbows in potting soil, flowers, empty pots and Scooter in the midst of it all. He was quite the "helper".

So - until I get that cord, that's it!!

No comments: