WELCOME - here's a place to talk about reading good books, the love of Yorkshire terrierists, enjoying Nebraska Cornhusker Football and whatever else comes up...
Thanks for stopping by - be a commentator and let me know you were here!

Thursday, May 1, 2008

the Five Fuzz...

Well - I read Sarah's blog and decided I'd give this a try, too!

Five things found in your bag/purse:
kleenex (allergy season is here)
SweetTarts
cell phone
needles for my Byetta pen
little black book

Five favorite things in your room:
it doesn't tell which room, so since I am in my cubicle, I'll do five favorite things in my cubicle!
iPod
candy dish
teddy bears
photo calendars (specially made by my sister & my mom)
Sweet Annie rag quilt hanging on the wall

Five things you have always wanted to do:
learn to ride a motorcycle (working on it)
visit Australia
see the Rolling Stones in concert
breed Yorkshire terriers
meet Harrison Ford

Five things you are currently into:
blogging
reading
quilting
planting flowers
learning to make teddy bears

Then - you are supposed to "tag" five other people to do the same thing! But, I'm copying Sarah's idea that If you read it, You are tagged!!


3 comments:

Nana's Quilts said...

Interesting. Not sure I will follow suit, but fun to read about you. I'm a Type2 diabetic, but only take oral meds. Do you like the pen? Interesting idea.
Marne

DILLY said...

Hewo!

Dilly like ickol yorkie dogs. Think be cewt.

¬"

Pattie said...

Hi Becky -

That's a fun list, very much like my Friday Five. Check it out and cast your vote, when you have a chance.

Can I come with you when you meet Harrison Ford?? :-)